Company overview The people of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are united by a singular mission: ending cancer for life. Our specialized care teams provide personalized, compassionate, expert care to patients of all ages. Informed by basic research done at our Sloan Kettering Institute, scientists across MSK collaborate to conduct innovative translational and clinical research that is driving a revolution in our understanding of cancer as a disease and improving the ability to prevent, diagnose, and treat it. MSK is dedicated to training the next generation of scientists and clinicians, who go on to pursue our mission at MSK and around the globe. Please review important announcements about vaccination requirements and our upcoming EHR implementation by clicking here.Important Note for MSK Employees:Your Career Hub profile is submitted to the hiring team as your internal resume. Please be sure your profile is fully complete with your skills, relevant experience and education (if required). Click here to learn more. Please note, this link is only accessible for MSK employees.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mohs Histology Technician to work at our David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care location. This is an exciting opportunity for Technicians who are seeking flexible work arrangements as we are able to consider part-time or full-time availability.
- Process Mohs frozen skin tissues for microscopic examination according to the Mohs micrographic techniques under the supervision of the Mohs surgeon and lab manager
- Manage the physical environment of the laboratory in accordance with New York State Department of Health, OSHA, and CLIA regulations.
- Associate degree or equivalent of 2 years of college with knowledge of biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology.
- Prior Mohs Histology experience in tissue grossing and preparing frozen tissue sections.
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Technician, or Histology Technician Certification is required
- Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Learn more about our Benefits!
Pay Range $45.29-$72.42
Please click to learn more about MSK’s compensation philosophy.