At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK requires all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
The Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC) is incubated within Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and is now the nation’s premier multicenter Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in ground breaking prostate cancer research.
The PCCTC are hiring a Senior Project Manager.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity for a dynamic team, join us!
- Provide management and oversight of the PCCTC’s IRONMAN international registry study. Reporting to the Clinical Operations Program Manager, the Sr. Project Manager ensures the IRONMAN study team is efficient and effective in providing best-in-class support to our global participating institutions and industry partners.
- Work collaboratively with leadership to manage projects from development to completion.
- Independently manages projects, teams, and timelines; presents recommendations and disseminates appropriate information.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and acts as main point of contact for all assigned projects.
- Directs and supervises activities of assigned staff, including Project Managers and Project Associates. Leads onboarding of new staff members.
- Tracks project data and deliverables using appropriate tools while constantly monitoring and reporting on progress to all stakeholders.
- Participates in the development of business and action plans for new initiatives on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least 4-7 years of Clinical Research or Project Management experience.
- Prior experience in clinical research, relationship management, staff management, healthcare and operations management is essential.
- Consistently self-directed and a self-starter, leader and facilitator of group dynamics.
- Exceptional communicator in both written and oral form; skilled in consensus building, conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Strong ability to develop relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
This position is 100% remote.