Medline Industries is looking to hire for our Physician Office Sales Team and has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative. Our customers are in the Community Health Centers, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Cancer Centers, Urgent Care, General Practices and other relevant segments.
- 53+ years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
- No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
- 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
Why Medline Sales?
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
The Physician Office Sales Rep position will work in the Syracuse, NY market and surrounding counties. The team sells disposables, exam gloves, point of care tests, capital and diagnostics. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to physician’s, nursing staff, office managers and those staff involved with purchasing.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Growing and developing a territory of residual based medical supplies in assigned territory;
- Building relationships and developing a customer base of alternate site physician offices as well as hospital based practices;
- Making new calls on a daily basis to develop new customers;
- Working with manufacturers to present products to the physician community;
- Prepare and deliver quotations for product;
- Develop long term relationships with customer base;
- Prepare and maintain a territory plan;
- Create a grow a residual base of customers in the alternate site marketplace;
- Train and learn new items to present to customers and explain the medical and fiscal benefits
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
The anticipated compensation for this position includes an $85,000 guarantee package (for the first year) which includes a $55,000 base salary and a $30,000 draw, with additional commission ranging between 0-5% net sales paid. This role is bonus eligible. Medline will not pay less than the applicable minimum wage or salary threshold.