Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Associates degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable experience.
2. In depth, hands-on knowledge of:
a) Windows 7 / Mac OS 10.6 / and the latest Apple iOS;
b) Software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and other
educational software packages;
3. Experience with a windows-based environment using active directory in a TCP/IP network
using local and wide area networks.
4. Minimum two years supporting PC workstations, software and peripherals in an academic local
and wide area network environment; providing PC hardware and software troubleshooting and
problem resolution; and working with faculty and administrators.
5. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
To serve as a technical resource for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of School
District’s computer workstations, software and associated peripherals.
Education | Information Technology