At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We're taking bold steps to redefine what's possible in Laboratory Medicine. Our state-of-the-art clinical laboratories provide sophisticated technology and automated equipment that allow our teams to get to answers faster and more efficiently, with a strong emphasis on outstanding patient care. We are committed to the growth and advancement of the department, and fully support the active collaboration of scientists and clinicians to deliver the highest quality and most accurate patient results rapidly. MSK is dedicated to providing diverse educational opportunities to develop further the skills and ambitions of our medical technologists, supervisors, and laboratory managers.
At MSK Westchester Laboratory, we pride ourselves in having a close-knit, highly capable team of laboratory professionals, and we hope you can join us!
We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Laboratory Technologist III to join our Westchester Laboratory.
- An experienced Clinical Lab Technologist who is a self-starter and enjoys working independently.
- Perform automated and manual testing, quality assurance procedures, and related functions in the clinical hematology laboratory.
- Understand and maintain regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Administration and MSK laboratory management to ensure that the laboratory is meeting the needs of the Center.
- Actively participate in performance improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree (Medical Technology, Biology, or Clinical Laboratory Sciences) required
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Hematology- Generalist is a must
- New York State Clinical Laboratory License required
- ASCP certification preferred
- Part-time, 22.5 hours per week
- 11 am to 7 pm, with occasional shift coverage, rotating weekends