At T-Mobile for Business, we are building the future of wireless. Our Enterprise Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Industry Solutions expert to develop and execute vertical and account based strategic plans to enable deeper account penetration, more effective funnel pipeline generation, and accelerate sales conversion within Enterprise accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Industry Solutions Manager will specifically implement solution-based sales strategies, leverage existing and new relationships and uncover new business opportunities. In addition to selling T-Mobile’s existing wireless voice and data solutions, the Industry Solutions Manager will help launch a new array of vertical solutions in the market. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the targeted vertical and should thrive in ambiguous environments, love multitasking, and have a deep passion for enterprise sales. (and kicking the competition’s butts)
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Industry Solutions Managers are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within Health Systems, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device Manufacturers through a consultative approach to transform the patient experience. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
What you'll do in your role.
The nature of the Industry Solutions Manager position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Industry Solutions Managers are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don't easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
In this role you will work closely with sales account executives, marketing, product development, GTM, training, and business development teams. Requires a customer-first focus and competency in change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results orientation, and inspirational leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Drive business transformation through technology implementation
- Effectively articulate T-Mobile’s strategy and position our vertical specific solutions
- Execute sales strategies to targeted accounts across defined industry segment
- Identify internal and external resources for partnership and solution development
- Develop account-specific engagement plans leveraging field marketing and internal/external partners
- Network and build new relationships within vertical
- Take responsibility for understanding industry trends, emerging technologies/solutions, and competitive pressures
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Brand and market TFB within the targeted vertical community
- Develop executive level client relationships
- Deliver inspiring presentations to senior level executives
- Represent T-Mobile at industry events and develop partnerships with organizations that offer complimentary solutions
The experience you'll bring.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- You have experience leading large Enterprises through mobile transformation, from strategy development to implementation.
- 8-10 years of experience as an Industry expert, advising on business solutions and driving top line revenue growth
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions
- Strong contacts within the vertical, community and organizations
- Executive level presentation & closing skills
- Proven experience working successfully with internal cross-functional teams to deliver superior results
- Ability to use data and insights in the development of sales playbooks
- Familiarity with product development and successful go-to-market strategies
- Strong planning and program management skills