Signature IT Experts are the single point of contact for frontline Signature Store employees and Dealer IT POCs in need of support for IT incidents and service requests. This includes triage, classification, prioritization and escalation with internal teams as well as external vendors to ensure timely resolution or restoration of services. Contacts are handled primarily via inbound phone support and supplemented with email and web options.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, critical thinking, relationship building & influencing.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Provide advice and training to users
- Maintain a problem and solutions log
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Triage, diagnose, escalate and resolve incidents
- Consult documents to implement solutions
- Translate customer-reported symptoms into technical terms
- Translate technical terms into simple customer-friendly terms
- Support and contribution to special projects as needed
- Contributions to Knowledge Management system
- Develop business and technical writing skills
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- Customer Service experience (in any industry).
- Telecommunications or call center experience.
- Service Desk, Help Desk or Desktop Support experience supporting internal customers.
- IT Hardware Support
- Network Troubleshooting
- Cradlepoint AP and Net Cloud Management Experience Desired
- MIST AP and Portal Management Experience Desired
- Aruba Controller Experience Desired
- Microsoft Office
Preferred Licenses or Certifications
- Vocational training/technical training preferred.
- Associates Degree, Computer science or information technology preferred
- A+ Certified
- Network + Certification (Net+)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Info Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)