Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
We are currently accepting applications for a Safety and Security Monitor at Smith-Hale Middle School. If interested please complete and submit an application on AppliTrack.
$14,358 - $16,560 annual salary
(dependent upon experience and qualifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Ability to read and write and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with administrators, district staff, teachers, students and general public, dealing with all individuals courteously and tactfully.
- Dependable, reliable, prompt, well groomed and flexible.
If any questions please contact Karina at (816) 316- 7217
All persons recommended for employment must pay for ($44.80) and pass an extensive background check through the Division of Family Services, the Missouri Highway Patrol, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Hickman Mills C-1 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 9000 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO 64138 816-316-7000. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.