Do you want to take part in T-Mobile’s latest innovation and work with a world class financial planning and analysis team supporting T-Mobile’s Marketing and Supply Chain organization? Are you passionate about problem solving and collaborating in a dynamic environment? Are you with us?
The Senior Business Analyst role will be responsible for designing and maintaining a holistic financial and operational database in SQL/Teradata that will be used to do complex analytics and financial modeling. This person will also be responsible for providing analytical and forecasting insights.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly integrate and develop a clear understanding of the system and analytics needs, be self-motivated and resourceful, and have a strong aptitude for creative problem solving.
What you'll do in your role.
- Structure a database between ScoBi/SAP/Denodo/Teradata (connecting all the sources)
- Automation of data feed to create financials
- Creating subscriber base by joining multiple data sources
- Ongoing maintenance of databases: reconciliation and ensure accuracy of data
- Centralized forecast database (consolidation of multiple forecast models)
The experience you'll bring.
- 5+ years of hands-on financial and operational analysis experience
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Teradata, Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to present analytical results in concise verbal and written form
- A talent to work independently and problem solving
- Analytical (SAS, Python, R) and Visualization (Tableau) tools is a plus
- Supply Chain experience is a plus