Job Description SummaryMUSC Health is seeking skilled Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join growing practices in Lancaster, South Carolina. Chosen candidates will work in collaboration with dedicated Anesthesia Care Teams comprised of experienced CRNAs and board certified Anesthesiologists.
EntityMUSC Community Physicians (MCP)
Cost CenterCC001858 MCP - MUSC Health Partners Admin
Pay Rate TypeHourly
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Work ShiftRotating (United States of America)
MUSC Health is seeking skilled Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join growing practices in Lancaster, South Carolina. Chosen candidates will work in collaboration with dedicated Anesthesia Care Teams comprised of experienced CRNAs and board certified Anesthesiologists. Please indicate location preferences when applying.
About our opportunity:
- $50,000 Commencement Bonus
- Qualified candidates should have experience administering major vascular, minimal pediatric, neuro, regional and orthopedic anesthesia, as well as anesthesia for outpatient surgery
- Candidates must be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Candidates must be vaccinated for COVID-19
We will provide:
- Competitive base compensation for 40 hours + additional hourly call pay
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- 7 weeks PTO, increasing to 8 weeks in year 3
- $2,500 CME allowance
- Epic EMR platform
Additional Job Description
Minimum Training and Education:
Must be a graduate of the Council on Accreditation’s Nurse Anesthesia Education Programs’ approved programs of anesthesia, certified, or recertified by the National Board on Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists, and insurable by the medical malpractice insurer of MUSC for the required limits.
The minimum education requirement for those hired after March 1, 2019, is a master’s degree, or higher, with the concentration in Nurse Anesthesia.
Required Licensure, Certifications, Registrations:
- Must be recognized as an APRN or be eligible, with current license to practice, or eligibility to obtain practice in the state of South Carolina
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS course is required
- Must be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina, sees more than one million patient encounters annually, and its specialized care teams consistently rank among the best in the country. This integrated health care system is accessible via its downtown Charleston campus, seven regional medical centers, more than 100 outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network. MUSC Health delivers transformational care shaped by world-class clinicians, health scientists, and educators who provide leading-edge care while developing the next generation of innovative health care leaders.
At MUSC Health, we empower our providers to transform expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care, and to demonstrate our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation in everything we do.
If you like working with energetic enthusiastic individuals, you will enjoy your career with us!
The Medical University of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by state laws and/or federal regulations. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment based upon applicable qualifications, merit and business need.
Medical University of South Carolina participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees