Assistant Wrestling Coach 2023-24 School Year
Henrico, VA, US
HCPS - Brookland Middle School
Henrico County Public Schools, an innovative leader in educational excellence, will actively engage our students in diverse educational, social and civic learning experiences that inspire and empower them to become contributing citizens.
General Statement of Duties
This vacancy is open until filled. To develop principles of fair play, a sense of confidence, and self-discipline through the development and extension of various Wrestling skills as provided by interscholastic competition.
- Helps to organize the overall Wrestling program
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for interscholastic competition through practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules
- Fosters good school-community relations by keeping the community aware of and responsive to the athletic program
- Helps to prepare daily practice schedule and conducts practice sessions
- Follows county financial policies concerning the collection and receipting of funds
Demonstrated ability to manage the Wrestling program through previous experience as a coach or player.
Minimum Salary: $1406.83
This vacancy is open until filled.
If interested, please apply and contact Brookland Middle School at 804.261.5000 to express your interest.
How To Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, you should upload three (3) written references and your coaching resume onto our online application platform located at henricoschools.us/careers/.
Henrico County Public Schools
Department of Human Resources
P. O. Box 23120
3820 Nine Mile Road
Henrico, VA 23223
Fax: (804) 652-3763
Henrico County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.
EOE/Accommodations Upon Request
Amount of Travel
Work At Home